My name is Lisa Cory. I am a Hypnotherapist, NLP Practitioner, IEMT Practitioner and Hypnobirthing Practitioner. I Specialise in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy for both Adults and Children, and I teach Hypnobirthing classes either privately 1:1 or in a group setting. I am based in Hove, East Sussex.
How did I discover Hypnotherapy?
I stumbled across Hypnobirthing when I was pregnant with my daughter in 2005. This was a life changing and Empowering experience for me. It gave me the confidence in my body and strength of mind to enable me to have an amazingly calm and relaxed birth experience. I loved every minute of it. I fell pregnant with my son 2 years later and was determined to have another amazing birth experience. I put into practice all that I had learnt on my Hypnobirthing course and again had an amazingly Empowering birth. Their births empowered me in a way I could never have imagined. It was the start of a new chapter in my life, and I wanted to find out more about the positive effects of Hypnotherapy and decided to retrain so I could help others make positive changes in their lives. It is the most rewarding job and I feel very privileged to be a part of peoples journeys.
- Hypnotherapy – I trained with Isis School of Hypnotherapy & qualified with an Advanced Diploma in Integrated Hypnotherapy.
- NLP – I trained with Thoughtitude and qualified as a Licensed NLP Practitioner.
- IEMT – I am a trained IEMT ( Integral Eye Movement Technique) Practioner. I trained with Sonia Richards http://www.soniarichards.com/ MSc, IEMT Adv Prac
- Hypnobirthing – I have a Diploma in Hypnobirthing from the Royal College of Midwives (RCM) accredited Hypnobirthing Centre with Katharine Graves.
- Childrens Hypnotherapy – I trained to work with Children with Lynda Hudson of First Way Forward .
- I am CRB checked.
- I abide by a strict code of Ethics, which can be found on the General Hypnotherapy Register.
I am a member of the following Associations:
- Licentiate member of The Hypnotherapy Association
- The Hypnobirthing Association
- The Association for NLP. https://anlp.org/
- I have Professional Civil Liability insurance with Howden.