Over two days (one weekend) you will learn all you need to know about how your body is made to give birth, how to use techniques based in hypnosis to stay calm and controlled during your pregnancy and birth and much more.
You can start anywhere between 20 - 37 weeks but as practice is key for you should start as early as you can.
If you have a partner or birth partner present then I would wholeheartedly suggest they attend but if this isn’t the case for you, you can do it alone.
You receive the Hey Mama Pack full of goodies to accompany the session and my ongoing support up to birth.
During the sessions you will get hot drinks and refreshments on arrival and for the morning and afternoon breaks.
- Getting to know your story
- Goal setting
- Power of the mind
- The Science behind mindfulness and hypnobirthing
- Identifying negativity & the effect of stress
- Birth is a normal life event
- Hormones & the importance of relaxation
- What are our hypnobirthing tools?
- Birth physiology
- What happens during each stage of labour
- Active positions
- Baby positions
- Comfort measures
- Gentle CSection planning
- Decision making tools
- Birth Preferences
- Role of birth partner
- Fourth trimester - what to expect
- Daily self-care goals
- Post-natal support planning
- Revisit fears
Where & When Are The Courses Held?
Brighter Spaces, Guildford GU1 3UA
Dates for 2019
- Sat 3 - 10.00 - 3.00
- Sun 4 - 10.00 - 3.00
- Sat 7 - 10.00 - 3.00
- Sun 8 - 10.00 - 3.00
Small Group courses cost £250.00 per couple. A £50 non-refundable deposit can be made to secure a place with the remaining balance to be paid prior to the session.