Mums to Bee Yoga
Pregnancy is a wonderful time to practice yoga. It can increase energy levels and help you connect with your growing baby, giving you confidence in your body’s natural ability to give birth. The combination of breathing, relaxation techniques and postures will create inner balance to help overcome any challenges during pregnancy, labour, birth or motherhood.
Pilates is a safe way to help you stay strong, flexible and toned throughout pregnancy. Pregnancy Pilates trains your body to be strong, flexible and balanced. It involves a series of movements and positions that help to improve your strength and coordination whilst incorporating deep breathing and relaxation.
- Relax and take control of your breathing
- Establish a calm mind, inner balance and strength
- A Pregnancy focused workout – ideal from 14 weeks to birth
- Increase your self- awareness as your body goes through changes – this helps you cope with them and your emotions pre-birth.
- Qualified fitness professional to guide you
- All fitness levels welcome from complete beginners.
- Meet other likeminded mums to be!
Our classes are held in Englefield Green Village Centre. Large airy room with facilities and free parking.
Your first class is on us. Register for your trial at www.busylizzyrunnymede.co.uk